Friday, September 18, 2009

Article 7

Evidence File: Article 7.
Description: Suicide note found on suspect.

I don’t have much time. Something is scratching at my door. I just hope what I write here is found, and passed on. Don’t drink water. There’s something in it. Trust me. You have to trust me. They came in the night. Took my wife. I didn’t even notice. I was drugged I think. Please God, help me. Whatever’s out there is big. I can hear it breathing. I’m scared. Please tell my children I love them. I think they’re coming for me. The door is starting to crack. I pushed the dresser and the chairs and piled everything I could in front of our door. I’m going to jump from the balcony. That’s the only way. If you find this, please tell everyone. I didn’t want to jump, but whatever is on the other side of the door is much worse. At least I sense it will be. Remember, don’t drink the water, and tell my kids I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment